Do you want to be part of the Talis Festival & Academy?
We are looking for a talent to help us with our fundraising.
The festival is self funding and is supported by local sponsors and private donors.
To further develop the Festival, we are currently looking for the services of a person to take over the areas of fundraising on a mandate basis.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Further development of the fundraising strategy, taking into consideration commercial sponsors, non-profit organizations and private donors
• Execution of the new funding strategy leading up to the Festival 2019
Time requirements/ remuneration:
• Remuneration based on services rendered (on an hourly basis) with the possibility of a bonus for exceptional fundraising results
• Expected time investment is 3 – 4 hours per week, in addition to the on-site support during the festival week (July 25 – August 4)
• Familiarity with the Swiss Music and Cultural Scene (knowledge of foundation landscape are of advantage)
• Pro-active and autonomous, must have own space of work
The currently responsible person cannot increase their capacity to cover the growing demands of the role, but will be available as a sparring partner to the incoming person.
Please send us your application (CV, Cover letter, examples of past projects, etc.) via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact: Philipp Wildhaber, Marketing and Communications for Talis Festival & Academy
Click here for the job description in English and German.